Seligor's Castle. The home of Seligor, Diddilydeedot, Dodie, and Dr. Do-Diddily and the Dee-Dot's.

Seligor's Castle is where Seligor, Dr. Do-Diddily and the Dee-Dot's,
Diddilydeedot in Dreamland,
and Dodie's Dream World all work on their websites.
They are all within the children range, though Dodie's does have a lot more classical stuff on it and the little ones might find it a bit boring.
I have just opened a couple of wee nursery pages though just in case you have one on your knee, :)

Each site has it's own home page and index, and I have been very careful not to repeat to many rhymes etc, though Toby and Tilly are in both the Castle and Dreamland and now Diddilydeedot around the world. I have mad up most of the play lists from YouTube and google. But please always check these as sometimes you get the odd person who thinks its smart to change the content. I have looked through almost 7,000 videos on you tube alone, so you can imagine how many there are.
Many of the stories, myths tales, rhymes come from books well past their hundredth birthday. I have always collected old books and up until recently sold many on Amazon. But now I use all my spare time on the websites and blogging sites.
Then there are songs to sing, many, many new rhymes to learn and pass on to the future generations.
I have been on line over fours year now and also have my Zoomshare, Wordpress, Delicious, Twitter and Facebook. Best wishes xxx Seligor

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The day didn't arrive I'm afraid. Seligor

I have been trying to put a video link onto this spot for ages. It is motor bike riding from the TT races in the Isle of Man and lots of other good things besides. However as usual I failed to work it out again. I have no idea how I can do things great one month and really make a mess of it the next month. Anyway, the thing is , if you want to go and watch a great selection of video's from off YouTube and made into a playlist on http://diddilydeedots.zoomshare.com/

Just pop over and have a look.
Don't forget all my playlists are at YouTube and you can go there from Google as they are affiliated and download them onto your PC. There was 79 at the last count but I am hoping to make one about Persia/Iran tomorrow so could be 80.
Thanks for putting up with my moaning.... You too Google I do so get annoyed when things don't go to plan. A typical Virgo so I'm told... I think its the fact that I'm almost 65 and my memory is sleeping more.
Take care everybody, oops must apologise for a few playlists going missing. They had been falsely placed on YouTube by mistake, I am sure of it !!

Going now it's almost four and I shall have my husband telling me off again. Tis still snowing, it looks beautiful in my Welsh mountains. may your God bless and keep you safe.
Seligor xxx

No comments: