Seligor's Castle. The home of Seligor, Diddilydeedot, Dodie, and Dr. Do-Diddily and the Dee-Dot's.

Seligor's Castle is where Seligor, Dr. Do-Diddily and the Dee-Dot's,
Diddilydeedot in Dreamland,
and Dodie's Dream World all work on their websites.
They are all within the children range, though Dodie's does have a lot more classical stuff on it and the little ones might find it a bit boring.
I have just opened a couple of wee nursery pages though just in case you have one on your knee, :)

Each site has it's own home page and index, and I have been very careful not to repeat to many rhymes etc, though Toby and Tilly are in both the Castle and Dreamland and now Diddilydeedot around the world. I have mad up most of the play lists from YouTube and google. But please always check these as sometimes you get the odd person who thinks its smart to change the content. I have looked through almost 7,000 videos on you tube alone, so you can imagine how many there are.
Many of the stories, myths tales, rhymes come from books well past their hundredth birthday. I have always collected old books and up until recently sold many on Amazon. But now I use all my spare time on the websites and blogging sites.
Then there are songs to sing, many, many new rhymes to learn and pass on to the future generations.
I have been on line over fours year now and also have my Zoomshare, Wordpress, Delicious, Twitter and Facebook. Best wishes xxx Seligor

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dr Dodiddily and the Dee-Dot's : Blog

Dr Dodiddily and the Dee-Dot's : Blog: "Gosh look at the date its the 25th October and in eight weeks or so it will be that baby Jesus's Birthday again. I wonder what he would want from us this year.

ALMOST TIME FOR THE BABY'S BIRTHDAY AGAIN.

WHAT SHALL WE GIVE HIM THIS YEAR CHILDREN.

DID I HEAR SOMEONE SHOUT PEACE!

Do you all realise that in a few weeks time we shall be going out to the shops to buy our Christmas Presents, the decorations. Booze, and probably more booze. Throughout most of the civilised world, that is those of us who probably have a computer of some sort and a flat-backed TV, possibly a smoothie maker and microwave.... wow the list will go on and on until next Christmas.

Some of us in these civillised countries will also remember why we have a CHRISTmas at all, Could it be that baby boy who was born of a very low heritage , in a barn cos the census needed posting. Hey there were some too who hadn't got the foggiest idea what all the fuss was about living many different lifestyles in a world that was still full of greed, each for themselves.

When I go out on a Saturday to the markey in my local town, I will mayhap see a pretty doll, maybe a card with plastic rings and other bling on it. 'Fantastic,' I say, as I give the stall holder a £2 coin and he gives me 51 pence change. 'My little Molly will love that!'

Then I return to my comfortable home with my PC, video player, DVD player, books by the hundreds, food to go on my table three times a day, and, a snack in between. I watch movies and then climb into by lovely warm bed and go to sleep without a care in the world, well not entirely for I do spend my waking hours and dreaming hours wondering what will happen to this world between this Christmas and next......

'It is a fearful lot of dreaming you do there Seli.'

I HAVE NO WISH TO TELL THE JEWS IN PALESTINE, OR THE PALESTINIANS OF GAZA HOW THEY SHOULD CONDUCT THEIR LIVES. BUT MAYBE THIS CHRISTMAS WHEN THE KIDS OF GAZA OPEN THEIR STOCKING, AND THE JEWISH KIDS IN PALESTINE OPEN THEIRS . . . . CAN THEY TAKE A FEW DAYS OFF KILLING SO THAT BOTH SETS OF GOD'S CHILDREN CAN HAVE A CHRISTMAS WHERE THEY CAN SAY THEIR PRAYERS AND THANKS TO BABY JESUS IN PEACE.


SHOULD WE TELL IT AS IT IS OR PRETEND IT'S NOT HAPPENING.



Gaza's Reality

Occupation 101 | Myspace Video

- Sent using Google Toolbar"

No comments: